Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Reaching out for council - Try this!

I have 6 brothers, all but 1 divorced, a sister to divorced, As I have seen it the women usually get the kids, unless there is abandonment from the wife/mother. This is in Indiana, does not matter if the women is cheating and there is proof and witnesses, they still get physical custody... Seen this 3 times personally. They run off your income as it goes for child support and the lifestyle they are have become accustomed . As for the younger the child the better, can't really agree with that cause if they only see Daddy once a week and live with mom and her boyfriend/hubby then what does this child have to remember as a "nuclear" family ever existing.... This I feel this the problem with our society today there is no "Normalcy" anymore. I feel better if two same sex couple had kids and loved and cared for them then divorced parents who only fight and use their kids to get what they want. I know divorce is inevitable sometimes but a lot of times it's just too damn easy, not saying you haven't' tried, sometimes nothing does work if both aren't trying it's not going to work... Keep positive and work through it remembering your kids... GOOD LUCK!(angel)
This is CABL.com posting #184433. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mV8T
Posted in reply to: Re: Reaching out for council - Try this! by rdrner
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Reaching out for council - Try this! oldschooldbstech 2/2/2007 2:40:00 PM