Create your free account now! Sign up

Doesn't sound good...

She sounds pretty immature to me, no offense, or else schizophrenic/bipolar. I have a 30-year-old son who is home all day and his house is in quite the same shape, his wife works...their excuse? "You can only clean so much." Unbelievable. I would suggest that your soon to be ex-wife get evaluated, sounds like she has some of the same issues as my son - I had him drive over 2000 miles across the country to get here a few years ago, and had him spend a week in our mental health facility at the hospital where I used to work....he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. If your wife is acting nasty with you, that is going to not mean a very pretty outlook for your kids....just something to keep in your mind when you're talking to your lawyer...as I've said before, the woman is not necessarily always the better parent. And rather than expect her to find a place to stay, it might be better to talk to your legal counsel and see about leaving without it looking like abandonment, which would also come back to bite you in the butt....lots of little legal loopholes that nobody thinks about in the heat of the moment. Tread carefully. I have a feeling, based on this post you just left, that this is gonne turn ugly quick. We'll keep you in our prayers.(angel)
This is CABL.com posting #184540. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mWaC
Posted in reply to: Re: Reaching out for council - Try this! by oldschooldbstech
There are 0 replies to this message