Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Reaching out for council - My first Divorce

All I can say is this is all my own fault. We should have sought councilling long ago and I delt with our differences in a very destructive way. I have not and will not ever touch a woman with hatred or violence in my heart. I grew up dealing with spouse abuse among other things and I at least haven't repeated that behaviour.

She gave me 4 chances and now she is seeing a ray of hope in the music biz, so she has to stand on her for her own good and I am proud of her courage. She was 17 when we first started dating and it lasted 14 years. Maybe we will get out and get our sh*t together and get back again in a year or so, maybe not. But one thing I hope and prey for is that we remain close friends.

She has worked only 1 year since we have been together and that hs caused a financial strain plus the mental anguish of feeling used. It wouldn't have ben so bad, but she didn't do much house work either and she would complain to me about being homewith the kids and when I would suggest she look for work, then the fit hit the shan.

I have to think this is happening for a reason and that someone special is out there waiting for a guy like myself. Either way, I have signed up with a couselor and will take a year off from any serious relationships before I consider another "soul mate".
This is CABL.com posting #184391. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mV8d
Posted in reply to: Re: Reaching out for council - My first Divorce by deleted
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Reaching out for council - My first Divorce Wife of a cable guy 2/1/2007 7:32:00 AM