Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Reaching out for council - My first Divorce

Here's hardline , in my opinion , go get the best divorce attorney you can find , your initial conference should be free , he can give you a better idea of the monies and division of marital assets , #1 file for divorce first before she does , it looks better in court .#2 It might not happen , it might already be happing , she's seeing someone else , for her too want to go this way now , you never know (confused)what a couple years up the road can equate (lovin)(cussing). Turning loose of someone you have loved for so long is the hardest part . It might be hard for you to accept but go buy yourself a high priced call girl and it might jog that man back up in you . The quicker you quit feeling sorry for yourself and pick yourself back up and remember tell her Duck said Dam a Horse Ride A Cowboy(pimp)(spin)
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(deal)(rockon)(cool)(beerchug)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #184326. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mV7a
Posted in reply to: Reaching out for council - My first Divorce by oldschooldbstech
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Reaching out for council - My first Divorce slimhefty 1/31/2007 6:03:00 PM
Re: Reaching out for council - My first Divorce oldschooldbstech 1/31/2007 3:55:00 PM
Re: Reaching out for council - My first Divorce Wife of a cable guy 1/31/2007 2:47:00 PM
Re: Reaching out for council - My first Divorce mobiletech 1/30/2007 10:53:00 PM