Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: If I Do The Work Wan

I am not a part of any problem. I've had bosses that understand a man needs to breathe every once in a while and I would get time off when I wanted it. I have also had bosses that were real prigs and wouldn't give me time off. I believe you deal with aholes by being an ahole. If a boss wants to keep me from taking time off for an annual vacation, I'm going to make that vacation time happen, even if I have to be devious about it. It's a problem the boss has created and I just work out a solution for it. If he hadn't been an ahole about it, I wouldn't have had to get nasty.

I'm not one of the little slaves that every boss has a wetdream about. I'm a man who isn't afraid to stand his ground. There are better things than working for a boss who can't even let you have needed time off. My skills are valuable enough that I don't have to worry about if I could get a job someplace else. Compared to what I have seen at many shops, I assure you that I am the least of the problems. Bosses who hire people because they have a pulse and pliers are the problems.
This is CABL.com posting #183744. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVXM
Posted in reply to: Re: If I Do The Work Wan by Pressure Tap
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: If I Do The Work Wan sumahit 1/23/2007 12:44:00 AM