Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Paying to much

As far as my tech discussing pay, it went like this."I want you to work for my company, Ill give you 650.00 a week., reply was, no thanks man thats no where near what I make now. Next offer was 900.00, again he said no. Then it went up to 1000.00, and when he said no to that I got the phone call. Hell, I hope my "Tech"(hate to use that word, lost so much of its meaning in the last few years) gets an offer he likes and moves on. I know that sounds calous but as far as I am concerned, I found him, trained him, and he did it without any serious complaints for three years. Have I pounded all the relevant knowledge I could into his melon, hell yes. I want a guy out there in the field who will grow and learn. I want to see him go out and prosper(sounds kind of corny) and get his own crew together. I want to go help him on his sites. Where else do we get the good guys from, hell it was nice when my mentor patted me on the back as I went out on my own. Hell, we still stay in touch, 9 years and many states later. This is the start of a new dawg getting some yard time.(cool)
This is CABL.com posting #183236. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVPA
Posted in reply to: Re: Paying to much by cablerite
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Paying to much sumahit 1/16/2007 10:02:00 AM