Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: To The Media , Get Off Bush ' S Back !!!!

We all have our own feelings on the subject, I guess, Jer. We already do have war on our own turf - war against the slowly dwindling middle class, a different way it's being implemented, but it's there nonetheless. We have illlegals with more rights than legal citizens....that's a war we are losing big time thanks to many of George's policies and failure by the government to enforce them. When I think about it, our war is on US by our own government, who plays by its own rules. They want to sell our highways to foreign interests, our airlines to foreign interests, our ports to foreign interests....it's all about big corporations and their greed....I do agree with you that we need to do something. If you want to organize something useful, organize that - there have been enough opinions on this bar whereby if everyone got together, it could be very powerful as a result. As for the war, no, there will be no winning in Iraq. I don't know about your end of the world theory, but I am familiar with Revelation and the Bible from my Catholic upbringing as a child and into my teen years. George, "only" a man, no - a very deadly man, with an agenda. His apologies are too late, he has lost the respect of most of the American people. When I think that he has 2 more years in office to continue his tyranny, it makes my very afraid. There will be little left to salvage once he leaves office. You can pray for him if you like, I refuse to do the same. His soul isn't worth it.
This is CABL.com posting #182908. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVKi
Posted in reply to: Re: To The Media , Get Off Bush ' S Back !!!! by deleted
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: WHITFIELDs Opinion deleted 1/11/2007 5:52:00 PM