Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: WHITFIELDs Opinion

This is my take on things I not impressed by GW either ,but he's stepped in chit got it on him , now he has fell in it face first ,he's wollaring in it , he smells so bad no body wants to play with him . We must win this war or I feel it will be our demise . Our Country is run by the mob . LBJ was Mob ,he had John F. Kennedy killed and that opened the door for the Mob to run the country. I used to work for the mob alot of years back , I'm not proud of that , I was lucky enough to get out and live to be here to tell about it . I took a contract on Steve Carelton ,from Winston Salem N.C. back in 78 , Steve was my friend and he was lucky that I was there when the hit went out . Because if I hadn't taken it He would have been dead . His dad Henry Carelton at that time owned the Lodi Corporation ,the Largest Machine Manufacturer in the World . Henrys money and me were the only things were the only things that saved Steve . Steve had been busted with a large amount of the mobs Cocaine , Henry stood his bond and Steve turned States against the mobster and the mobster went to prision . I was supposed to take Steve out and I didn't as he was a friend of mine . According to what the mob calls the unwritten law I sould be dead . I won't print the rest of the story now or ever as too why I'm not . I will give everybody a good read of a similar story and how to find it . Go under navigate click on search type in the words The Raymond Larwence Story its either under off topic or casual hit go search . I really wish now I had taken Ramond out .because now he's out of prision and has told me some day , like I told the SBI if he blinks wrong he's gone and I dam well mean it ,Duck don't play, I wish my life could have been much different I'd change alot of things , but when I die and face my maker I'll be standing alone . I've never killed anyone , I believe in don't do the Crime if you don't want to pay the Time . I could change this country but most wouldnt like how I would clean house because all those "Good Ole Boys in Washington would have to get a job anymore . I've run my fingermouth enough for now . Till next time.
"WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #182916. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVKq
Posted in reply to: Re: To The Media , Get Off Bush ' S Back !!!! by Wife of a cable guy
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: WHITFIELDs Opinion ryrkmn 1/11/2007 6:10:00 PM
Re: WHITFIELDs Opinion ryrkmn 1/11/2007 6:01:00 PM