Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: To The Media , Get Off Bush ' S Back !!!!

Its like this Denise , George is a political puppet ,but he's also a man, he has apologised for his Mistake . If I was in his shoes , I would have seen Saddum who's no longer insane , because hes dead,,, dead also . If someone tried to kill my dad I would have had to take them out also . Their are too many laws in this dam country anyway . If not for all the humanitarian eyes on this situation I feel certain Bush would make would pull out the troops out an make sand out of the country with our star wars techknowledgy . You might say what the hell are you talking about . I know for fact they have sats in space with lazers that can wipe places off the map , the US just hasen't told any body about it, they will probably come interrigate me to find out how I know. Its like this one thing my Mom told me when I was a little boy , " Not a Bird falls from the Sky that God doesn't know " George is doing the right thing , this situation is kinda like natural gas leak , before they could cap it off it caught fire and now its a bonfire thats getting bigger and bigger . How did the put out the oil wells when they were on fire , a bomb blast , somtimes it takes extreme measures to put out the fire. As far as Mexico I understand why they all want to leave to come here . It has its its beautiful places but most of it is a very poor country a third world country that no one would want to live in , its not right that we let in every tom , dick and harry , but without digging a moat along the entire border and filling it with parana , alligators , and sharks its a pretty hard thing to control , Bush is only one man , Not God!! As I'm sitting here outside taking time from work to write this I here the practice Bombing from Camp Lejune , it might scare some people , but to me its the sound of freedom , I,ve lived here most of my life and I know from previous events that when I hear practive bombing 24 hrs a day the Us is fixing to take to someones A$$ . I can no longer run like the wind ,I have a bad back , my knees are going and so are my eyes ,but I wouldn hesitate to jump on a plane and fly over there and take it to their God Darrned A$$es . Somebody has to Protect America or else the war is comming here to our home land . I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I'm backing George Walker Bush Jr. 100% now . This isn't the Fortys anymore and Iraq is not Hershomia .(army)(army)(army)(army) You go George Leed us to Victory so our men and women can come home. Its too late to trun back now . This is the War written about in the Book of Revelation in the Bible. We can't be Candy A$$es if we intend to Change our own Destiny . Remember Nostradamus taught us we have the ability to Change the end of Time. If we don''t end this war the Bible will come TRUE . I just can't believe that everybody is so (......) that they can't see we are living in the last days. If we don't get off our a$$es and do something to change it (claw) Poof were're gone , Try reading Revelation about about ten times and then maybe by the Grace of You might understand , what I already know .
Jerry Whitfield PS I might have been born in the Dark but it wasn't Last Night.(clap)(wave)(beerchug)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #182902. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVKc
Posted in reply to: Re: To The Media , Get Off Bush ' S Back !!!! by Wife of a cable guy
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: To The Media , Get Off Bush ' S Back !!!! cablegun 1/12/2007 7:04:00 PM
Re: To The Media , Get Off Bush ' S Back !!!! voices 1/11/2007 5:48:00 PM
Re: To The Media , Get Off Bush ' S Back !!!! Wife of a cable guy 1/11/2007 4:22:00 PM