Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Opinions???????????$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thanks Denise , too my knowledge there are no schools that allow the student /contractor to be certified without having to participate in classroom teaching . I know alot of OldSchool that are the Top in there field that are not certifyed . One facet of the New School would be for the Certification to be based on Preformance and abilities there of . No classes , you show the teacher you have the ability and knowledge to preform what they know inside out , your certified . This will elminate hacks . Why would I go to a State Accreated Community College , Financing , the State and Goverment can offer many programs at a cost low enough to be second to none . I don't want to see OldSchool and others wasting production time and losing money to become certifyed . For the King Mackeral Tournament , A good personal friend of mine is President of the SKA Southern King Assoc. These are the people that sanction the King Mackeral Tournaments through out the USA . Monies for the Payout come from, Registration fees , sponsor fees , programs and advertisesments and endorsements . Prize Monies for the anglers generally range from Thousands, to Unbelievable amounts around a million , just depending on the size and participation in the Tournament . You reffered to Dan and Virgina Beach, we are farther downstream on the Continental Shelf , warmer waters , closer to the Gulfstream ,more and larger fish . I don't want to be a Boat Captain , or owner other than what I already have . I have alot of friends that have been in the business here all their lives . Cable weathers our skin bad enough , my friends the Boat Captains skin looks like Leather at a very young age . The Ocean can be kind and She can also be unforgiving . Oh well , I'll shut up for now . If I manage to pull all this off , here is a promise from the Duck ,I'll break out the Dictonary and learn to spell , I could use spell check , but to me thats cheating , if I can't do it honest I don't want to do it at all . Thanks again Denise , Tell Dan I said Hello , and to everybody else , Thanks for Reading.
" Jerry Whitfield"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #182230. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVzm
Posted in reply to: Re: Opinions??????????? by Wife of a cable guy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Opinions???????????$$$$$$$$$$$$ Trey9007 1/3/2007 5:33:00 PM