Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Opinions???????????

Don't they already have a SCTE course for certification? Or is that something else? They have linemen school and lots of other things I've seen through the years in various states for certifications, Dan had looked into a fiberoptic certification before he decided not to go that route....??? Fishing? I know in VA Beach, they don't have contests but you sure can rent a boat for a day and go out and deep sea fish, like one big party. Dan did that before, a couple times. And this is not a pot shot, Jerry - but what is the reason for the contest, besides a get together? A contest, in my eyes, means there better be a prize if you win!!!! (wink) Maybe you need to invest in some boats and do charter fishing out there....there is $$$ in that avenue, without a doubt, if you get the right people on your boat....and sounds like you're in a prime area where people with some $$$ look for fun, and something to spend their hard-earned cash on. Hope you had a Happy New Year. Good luck with whatever it is you're working on at this time.....(sunny)
This is CABL.com posting #182222. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVze
Posted in reply to: Opinions??????????? by deleted
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Opinions???????????$$$$$$$$$$$$ deleted 1/3/2007 5:25:00 PM