Create your free account now! Sign up

Opinions???????????

I've been working on a few things since I got back home on Christmas Eve . Both are things I started Three years ago before my X-wife decided to divorce me and I just dropped the ball. I just wanted to see if you'all , think them to be good ideas still . #1 is a State accreated contractors certification course and the other a King Mackeral Tournament for Cable people and Guest . The certification program for contractors would be very short course , in which the contractor could demonstrate their abilities to preform certain task related to job preformance in the Cable Industry thus becoming certifyed by a State Accreated School , and Also for the School to have courses offered to those without knowledge to teach them proper procedures to make them certifyed. Where I am located is 45miles south of Cape Hatteras North Carolina on the East Coast, home of The Hardees King Mackeral Tournament as well as others , and The Big Rock Blue Marlin Contest , we have some of the best fishing along the East Coast , The Name I have Selected for the Cable King tourney is the Top Hook King Mackeral Tournament , I just wanted some imput on your thoughts as to wether you think these things are good ideas or Ducks waisting his Time . Please refrain from commenting if your just out to take pot shots at me, please elaborate on your opinion as to why you think my plans are good or bad . Thanks in Advance .
Respectfully "WHITFIELD"
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #182221. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVzd
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Opinions??????????? Wife of a cable guy 1/3/2007 3:06:00 PM