Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: US Military Considers Recruiting Foreigners

When this war started I was undecided on going into Kuwait/Iraq/Afghanistan, I believe we should have just minded our own business, I believed that going to war with a countryman that had nothing to lose was a mistake, I was rite. Its worse than I thought they are actually coming to fight in a country that they aren't citizens of, only to die a martyr. I believe the only way we are going to win this war is to NUKE them like we did in Japan. they are everywhere, they lay waiting till the rite time & then come out of the woodwork/ground where ever to fight us.

(i)The Hispanic rights advocacy group National Council of La Raza has said the plan sends the wrong message that Americans themselves are not willing to sacrifice to defend their country.

I agree with this statement, I believe we should bring back the draft. or find an exit plan. (torch) (2gun) (blaster) (rocket) (laser)
This is CABL.com posting #182076. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mVwS
Posted in reply to: US Military Considers Recruiting Foreigners by vegassatellite
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: US Military Considers Recruiting Foreigners vegassatellite 1/2/2007 8:23:00 PM
Re: US Military Considers Recruiting Foreigners Wife of a cable guy 1/2/2007 8:13:00 AM