Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: JUST a contractor

Just let it go my brother. As always with a sub I refer to them as sir or mam in a respectful manner as per I am in their home or business providing then with a service they are paying for and that simply is and should be part of any SOW.

Some in-house work together with me because we can make each other jobs easier and the good ones realize that, and some scowl at me. Don't know, don't care. I am there to perform a service and be paid well for it.
Two night ago I was driving home home in my car and there in the middle of the road was a in-house in a compnay truck broke down with the lights flashing at night. I was dog tired but w/o thinking about it I pulled over and pushed him off the road simply because wether he likes it or not he's my brother in cable.
Next time your driving down the road and you see an in-house trying to hang a drop and you have an extra minute hop out and give him or her a hand. You'll feel better in general and you might just make a friend in the process. Either way you'll help to foster a different view of us "JUST contractors"
This is CABL.com posting #180141. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mU1F
Posted in reply to: Re: JUST a contractor by Scott9710
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: JUST a contractor SATMAN/MEMPHIS 12/1/2006 6:52:00 AM