Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Where's The Experience Anymore

i never lamed out on anything .i had made pror arangements to be off early that day ...thats why i was with you guys to start with .i thought we all had a pretty good day given the weateher and my reasons were for my early realease that day were a bit construed......i had to get my check ...tag my car .... that was the only chance i had to get of that job and i wanted off of it ....i cant work and wont work too long at what i was makeing ...... i am as good a line dawg as any of you and right here and now let me quote every last one of you guys in saying "you are going to do a lot of free work here \"not one single guy in the shop said anything other than those words .except mac and he wont say anything at all..........it was a money issue more than anything and as far as age vs youth ....i can still hook at forty like you can at 25 ...given it does stress me a bit more at the end of the day and you can still knock out that 6 of beer after it is all said and done and i got to get some rest ........that is the age vs youth
This is CABL.com posting #180081. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mU0H
Posted in reply to: Re: Where's The Experience Anymore by JWilson
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Where's The Experience Anymore snake eyes 11/30/2006 8:44:00 AM