Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Where's The Experience Anymore

So just because I haven't been around for the price drops and loss of work I'm whats wrong with this business? The question is dawg, if you had a company with you getting paid by the foot who would you want working for you, someone that can talk about what they've seen and done, or someone that can put out 50% more production? As for the price drops, what did you expect, pay to go up? Is this the only profession you have had? This is the way the world turns and we can sit around and whine about it on the cable bar, or we can buck up and make some money!!! As for Kodiac, maybe some of my rant was misdirected, you were a decent worker, although your facts were a little off. You say we were forced to be there, but as a grown man when was the last time you were forced to do anything. If my memory serves correct you lammed out after two small runs and we finished the day, not because we were forced to, but because we prefer to make money. I'm not trying to make a stab at your work ethic, I'm trying to make a statement about experience vs. youth. Its easy to talk about runs, but its another thing to do them day-in and day-out.
This is CABL.com posting #180073. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mU0z
Posted in reply to: Re: Where's The Experience Anymore by fedupdawg1
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Where's The Experience Anymore TDD1 12/1/2006 9:58:00 PM
Re: Where's The Experience Anymore joystick 11/30/2006 4:15:00 PM
Re: Where's The Experience Anymore snake eyes 11/30/2006 8:46:00 AM
Re: Where's The Experience Anymore KODIAKSQ 11/30/2006 12:33:00 AM