Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is It fact

Wow now thats the way it should be . How long have you been doing this there and do you have the real reason why so many others are just not jumping on board . I have worked in the s.e. and can not find that scenario . all Ive found is lies and more lies non pays never once has any cx complained about work but I'm not working . workers going to jobs with no material and trying to maker it work.
another example CC dish Places many ads on the bar . we've all read them and they say all the work you can handle pay is not a problem company in bus iness for twenty three yrs .
all the work i can handle didn't happen I was begging for work . and didn't get it ( I was the most equipped installer there materials tools paper work And so on)
Pay The ads said three weeks out every week after Fact three weeks out wait a week and then that week is shorted cause they didn't get paid second week told you have to now wait till the 1st and 15th to get paid .
and when check arrives Its shorted 5 - 6 hundred .
Company in business for twenty three yrs ( this company is was part of and may be the reason dtv was fined 52 million for do not call ) In my opinion if they turn there noses up to the feds us installers are mashing grapes . So once again how do you get so lucky and so many of us are looking for that scenario. all i want to do is work
This is CABL.com posting #179968. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUYS
Posted in reply to: Re: Is It fact by got cable?
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Is It fact got cable? 11/28/2006 4:57:00 PM