Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is It fact

I've only been with them about 6 months now....I have buddies that have been over here 2 + years.........I finally flipped over for the truck and gas card and phone..........don't get me wrong there are still backcharges($23), you are responsible for 60 days, I leave my cell number and let the customer know the 60 day deal, I've actually gotten sales from their friends just for leaving my number and basically just being a nice guy..........I've only had to go back a couple of times, an older couple and a lady who had a plasma delivered, and yes I did get the wall mount when I went back tax free cash money........you always hear BAD, AWFUL things about Mastec, but they are soooo big and have so many different divisions, there are always some bad apples, but as far as getting paid on time and all that, no complaints, none.....all you need are your tools, drill, boots, basics really....buy a birddog through them, hell they even have a starter kit to buy if you don't have anything, toolbelt and all, everything, GPS, drills whatever, oh and the 6 free shirts were cool too, free hats, jackets....... I've never had a job contracting and gotten as much stuff for free as I have here, it's like being inhouse but still getting paid like a contractor, but unlike inhouse I still have my freedom, guess we'll see how long it lasts..........and it is not hard to shine, just like anywhere you have your f.ck.ps who just don't care and that makes you look that much better...........2 easy man
This is CABL.com posting #179993. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUZh
Posted in reply to: Re: Is It fact by Gwester843
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Is It fact Gwester843 11/29/2006 7:56:00 AM