Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of

i'm actually in favor of some sort of gues worker program. i like kinky friedman's (he just got stomped in the tx governor's race if yoiu didn't know who he is) which required in tx that anyone getting paid had to have a state tax id and if you hired or contracted someone without that state issued id then you'd be fined like $50,000 for a first offense which got steeper for subsequent infringements of the law. but the thing with the guest worker program is that it CAN NOT be put into effect until "the sugar is removed from the table" as i've heard it put. essentially you have to take away the free ride like medical attention, telling local law enforcement not to arrest them, stop the employers from hiring. after that is said and done then some sort of guest worker plan can work. if it goes into effect before you do something about them coming over then you will see a flood like never before.

as far as what do we do with the children i say so what?
send them back to where they came from with their parents even if they are legal citizens. the whole thing about "what about the children?" is bs. the parents broke the law. i'm sorry for the children, but if i decide to start selling crack or cooking speed and i go to prison do you think that judge or jury will give a damn that i have children? no they won't. they'll tell me that i'm an even bigger piece of crap for what i've done to my children. it's a nation of laws. i hate them, you hate them, but without them we are mexico. i just don't get why millions of people are allowed to break SERIOUS laws on a daily basis and we should feel sorry for them?
This is CABL.com posting #179161. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mULR
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of by uboatcmdr
There is 1 reply to this message