Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of

I don't disagree with anything you said, there is only one way to do things and that is the legal way.
But what I have questions about is what do we do with the 8-12 million illegals who are already here and entrenched in our society? Do we put all our resources into trying to round them up? If we do then who is going to be left to round up the murderers, theives and child preditors? And if we do round up the illegals what are we going to do with them? Dump them back across the border? They'd only be back the next day before breakfast hit the table. Or should we put them in prison to teach them a lesson? I don't think we have that much room so unless we are willing to let all the murderers, theives and child preditors out to make room we'd have to build more prisons. The prisons would naturally cost more because all the cheap labor would be standing in line waiting to be put in the prison. And what about the children of these illegals who crossed the border with their parents? What do we do with them? Turn them over to child wealfare services? That would be yet a further bourdon on the taxpayer.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we should overlook these illegal acts these people have commited by crossing the border, but we should take a long look at what it would cost to to let them stay and pay fines for their illegal acts and taxes for the money they made, make and will be making in the future versus what it will cost to round them up, punish them then ship them back to their homeland.
This is CABL.com posting #179138. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mULu
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of vegassatellite 11/15/2006 3:10:00 PM