Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of

i'm part irish (deported from their OWN land) and cherokee indian (my people made tx their home while others chose to keep going south) and i don't want to hear another damn word about this land belongs to no one and god will judge this and that. the bible is very clear about foreigners. they must adapt or be excluded from the festivities. as for all these "hard working" illegals. for every one that has a job they are either evading taxes or committing identity theft, or working for someone that is doing one of the aforementioned. if you support illegal aliens being here then don't bitch about your taxes to me ever. our laws say that hospitals can't turn them down, then there is no paper trail to get that money back. our laws say you have to pay taxes on the money you get to help pay for things like old people, people that can't (i meant don't) work and wars for oil that we the government won't fight. these people aren't paying a dime of that. would you if you knew that the worst that would happen to you would be to get a vacation in mexico? as for the guy that talked about "born and bred white americans" shut your mouth. first of all this isn't about color, heritage or last name. it's about the quality of life for AMERICANS. people that pay their taxes or face the consequences. people that care about what happens to this country because we don't come from a third world country that we could always go back to (that can't get much worse) on top of that you seem to be saying that you hire illegals. i hope to god someone judges you for that. if you are hiring illegals you are a thief and a criminal and you don't give a good gosh darn about america.

love it or leave it, come in and work..........but learn english and pay your way. that's all there is to it.(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #179099. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUKR
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of by Against the Wind
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of uboatcmdr 11/15/2006 11:21:00 AM
Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of precise com 11/15/2006 9:19:00 AM
Re: Illegal immigrants to decrease our quality of Wife of a cable guy 11/15/2006 6:45:00 AM