Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: just wondering......

I response to your post. I grew up between Albany and Chappaqua, You know where the ex president lives. I can see if they are just visiting America, fine. But to live and work here, Damn it, Learn English. If I were to move to Mexico to live, Then I would learn Spanish. They move here, get a free eduction, housing, and alot of other stuff that we American wouldn't get if we moved to there home land. Hell, most of the people that were born and raised here can't get it.

I've been in cable and satellite for over 30 years and I'm not about to change. I still make a damn good living and why should I.

Wet backs or Legal, if you're in this country we call America, learn to speak English. Hell, they teach it in school. When I was in school in upstate N.Y. they taught 2, English and Redneck. You went to school in the morning and worked on the farm till dark or later. That was after you got up a 5am to get the cows milked and feed.

You my friend want to cater to these people, go for it. I myself can live without having to deal with it. I work hard for my money and it pisses me off to see the American Tax Dollars to help these people. We have enough of our own people born here that could and would be happy to receive just a little from our great country.

This is just me..

I am AMERICAN born and Raised.

(usa)(usa) Wolf
This is CABL.com posting #177684. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUn2
Posted in reply to: Re: just wondering...... by bushmaster
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: just wondering...... wolf .... cometcable 11/4/2006 1:07:00 PM
Re: just wondering...... bushmaster 10/22/2006 4:12:00 PM