Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: just wondering......

1st off I'm talking about cable installs, not the American way of life thats being vaporized by our current administration.

My priority is providing a financial security to my own family by working 6 days a week in cable and whatever else I can do when not doing that.
SO if I have to speak and understand enough of another language to provide security for my family than thats how it goes.

So take another chaw of skoal, yell yeehaw, and wave the red, white and blue and remember the only real native Americans got screwed out of what was theirs by the last hoard of illegals that invaded "this Country of ours". The only thing certain in life is change. Things will constanly change wether you like it or not.

I to am born and raised in this country, so where my parents and their parents before them and so on and so forth. I was born in Brooklyn and raised on the upper west side of Manhattan. No milk cows here. You learned to fight or you learned to give all your stuff away....Thats called adapt and overcome. Non-english speaking subs want data and telephone....cool by me, I get paid.
Border patrol guards are getting locked up for doing their jobs and you think it's gonna change ? Yeah it is...for the worse...You are going to watch those pick-up trucks with lawn care equipment start carrying Ditchwitches and boring equipment on those trailers...I have already. Centuries ago my white ancestors poured into this country like a tsunami and changed it's face. Those that forget the past are doomed to repeat it.

Read this and say I speak from my buttocks http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/05/10/hispanics/index.html
This is CABL.com posting #177690. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUn8
Posted in reply to: Re: just wondering...... by cablewolf214
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: just wondering...... voices 10/22/2006 8:37:00 PM