Create your free account now! Sign up

America is dead

An interesting topic that emerged in the previous thread...

America is a republic that was founded with a constitution that gave limited power to government and all other powers were reserved to the people. In America today our Federal, State, and Local governments enact virtually all new laws stripping our rights asserting authority to promote and protect the health, safety, and welfare of the general public. The fact that 3 out of 4 planes hit their targets on 911 and we had planes full of Americans that spent more time placing cell phone calls than fighting or defending when attacked is appalling. The fact you would be afraid to go for a walk in many neighborhoods in several cities in America is appalling. The fact that four stories made national news recently regarding school shootings is appalling. This country was started because Americans did not need a king to wipe their a** for them. We decided we could do things for ourselves. We are living in America but we are not being Americans.

1. We are currently engaged in a war in Iraq and war was not declared by congress as required by the constitution.

2. We use money that is not backed by gold or silver as required by the constitution.

3. The constitution guarantees freedom of religion yet States have laws that require people to obtain permission to marry in the form of marriage licenses and the federal government asks churches to apply for tax exemptions as non profit organizations.

4. My right to bear arms is regulated by limiting the types of arms I can own and the circumstances I can own them.

5. I must obtain permission to travel the public right of way in the form of a drivers license or subject myself and property to search and seizure.

6. To live off the land I must obtain permission from the State in the form of a hunting, fishing, or some other similiar license.

7. States require me to register livestock or obtain permission via pet licenses for animals I own.

8. I believe I own my life and therefore own my labor (property) yet in order to exchange my labor with another person I must obtain permission in the form of an occupational license.

9. No law exists to pay income tax yet my property can be seized without a jury trial and I can be accused of a crime if I do not voluntarily pay unapportioned taxes on my labor.

10. In order to build or improve my land I must obtain permission via permits.

11. If someone commits a crime against me I must rely on the State to determine whether or not my case goes before a court.

12. When someone is born they are required to register with the State and obtain a birth certificate.

13. Goverment can take my land if they can earn greater revenues in property taxes than what I choose to use my land for.

It's late so I will stop here but do you really feel like you live in the land of the free?
Need some unscheduled time off? Just say no
This is CABL.com posting #176937. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUbZ
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: America is dead RICOCZAR 10/12/2006 10:17:00 PM
Re: America is dead kong 10/9/2006 2:52:00 PM
Re: America is dead QUEENBE 10/9/2006 10:04:00 AM
Re: America is dead vegassatellite 10/9/2006 1:42:00 AM
Re: America is dead mushin06 10/9/2006 1:41:00 AM