Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: illegal

"those from other countries are allowed tax-free status"
My wife immigrated here from Colombia, she has always had to pay taxes, so I don't know where you get that idea from.

"tons of bennies, including health insurance, etc."
My wife or I have always had to pay for her health insurance, so your mistaken that immigrating here somehow gets you more free health care than someone born here. Sure there may be illegals who come here, walk into a hopsital have a baby or operation then skip out on paying the bill, but there are people who were born here who do that everyday as well.

"what do they do with the $$$$ - they send it back to their country....so more of them can come over"
My wife sends money back to COlombia so her daughter can go to college and get a decent education not so here whole family can come over here.

"it's mind boggling the travesty happening here because the government that is supposed to be "for the people" is for the wrong people"
What is "mind boggling" is that you somehow feel that someone has taken something from you that you are entitled too. Or could it be that you are just upset that someone (whom you believe is an immigrant) might be getting away with something that you aren't?

If an immigrant is not paying taxes, it's not because the Government told them that immigrants don't have too. And if an immigrant is not paying a medical bill it's not because of some special Governement medical insurance that is available only to immigrants.
This is CABL.com posting #176905. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mUbt
Posted in reply to: Re: illegal by Wife of a cable guy
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: illegal oldschooldbstech 10/10/2006 10:07:00 AM
Re: illegal Wife of a cable guy 10/8/2006 5:50:00 PM
Re: illegal voices 10/8/2006 5:20:00 PM
Re: illegal Hybrid.PC 10/8/2006 12:49:00 PM