Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What I've Learned/ Re: NUKE THEM

Dude I`ve read some of your post and you are right in much of what you say. If these whinny cry babies that are new age Democats (Liberals... Democat= Demolish what they touch and Cat which is an old term for cating around aka acting like a big shot) I like many my age which was around in the good old days BEFORE this skicks and stones will break my bones but names will hurt me more CRAP. The days where you said your mind and if other people could`nt handle it, it was THERE problem.

I HATE the (lets call a spade a spade) PROPAGANGA PRESS who`s real aganda is bringing the whinny Libs back to power by brainwashing people. I say like you that IF WE ARE the Great SATAN like they say in the Middle age east then LETS PROVE THEM RIGHT and carpit bomb them and commence operation parking lot. in the OLD days when the eniemy became a great bother the other powers completely destroyed them. Just look at what the Romans and Greeks did in there day. The Endlish also did the same just like the Huns. Lets carry on the old tradition. Lets give them there Holy war and finish it like we did hitler and tojo. Give them there Jihad.
This is CABL.com posting #176745. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mT8T
Posted in reply to: What I've Learned/ Re: NUKE THEM by takaratay
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: What I've Learned/ Re: NUKE THEM takaratay 10/5/2006 2:44:00 PM