Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Unity from the big boss of unity

we are sorry that we had to let you go john for using power passing splitters as 2 and 4 ways but its funny the things you wish for as a matter of fact I am in the field and in attics with my guys doing wall fishes and I just payed out over 1400 dollars to my techs for work orders that were lost because thats is how I operate Ihave the best dam crew in the US that work for me in three states and yes I bonus and yes we QC THE SHI** OUT OF THIER WORK AND YES WE DONT GIVE WORK TO MORONS THAT USE POWER PASSING SPLITTERS AND YES I FIGHT TOOTH AND NAIL WITH THE MSO TO KEEP MY GUYS WORKING AND MAKING GOOD MONEY AND YES WE WILL BE AROUND FOR A LONG TIME BECAUSE ALL OF THE PARTNERS HAVE WORKED AS IN HOUSE SLAVES OR FOR DILd** contractors thats screw THIER PEOPLE OVER AND IF WE WANTED TO BE GREADY WE WOULDNT PAY 20 OF THE 25 DOLLARS FOR A UPGRADE OR 50 OF THE WALLFISH WE GET 75 FOR SO BUDDY ENJOY YOUR NEW FOUND FREE TIME AND I HOPE ONE DAY MABEY WITH ENOUGH TRAINING YOU CAN BE SOMEONE TOO(moon)(fry)
This is CABL.com posting #176521. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mT5h
Posted in reply to: Re: Unity by John.G
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Unity from the big boss of unity Waiting out the Storm 10/5/2006 9:45:00 PM
Re: Unity from the big boss of unity Wolf1 10/1/2006 8:51:00 PM
Re: Unity from the big boss of unity John.G 10/1/2006 3:07:00 PM
Re: Unity from the big boss of unity cablewolf214 10/1/2006 2:36:00 AM