Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Things we think out loud when dealing with cus

I was given a service call order and pre-called the customer. They immediately started reading me the riot act, saying it never worked properly from the get-go and were mad as hell. I told them that I wasn't the guy that did the original install and would definately be able to trouble shoot their system and make it work properly. I said I could come out the day after tomorrow, as I was heavily scheduled for the rest of the day and the next day. The customer said, "Look here buddy, you will come today or you're going to wind up in court, and here's the way it's gonna be, when you do get here, I'm going to see if this equipment fits up your ass." I said, "Here is the way it's gonna be....click" When I told my boss, I was told that I didn't need to put up with his crap and let him go somewhere else for service. See you around, hot-head--thank you boss.
This is CABL.com posting #176069. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTXZ
Posted in reply to: Things we think out loud when dealing with cust's by oldschooldbstech
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Things we think out loud when dealing with cus joeatstellar 9/23/2006 10:27:00 AM