Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Things we think out loud when dealing with cus

I once had a service call for DirecTV on a customer who lived in the ghetto. I got there, the dish was on a pole and had been bent over (there was concrete in the base). So I asked her how it got that way. She said her kids were playing on it and it bent over (had 5 of them, none of them looked alike either, if u know where Im going with this). I worked for an HSP at the time and got free poles and concrete, so I just replaced it and starting filling out the WO. She asked me if I had a bigger pole so the next time it wouldn't bend over. I told her in a nice tone to not have her kids play on it, its not a toy. I left, she called in and I was asked to call her and apalogize for my comment. I didn't, I figured I was one of their best techs and they wouldn't do anything. All they did was give me some crap routes for a couple of days.
This is CABL.com posting #176044. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTXA
Posted in reply to: Things we think out loud when dealing with cust's by oldschooldbstech
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Things we think out loud when dealing with cus joeatstellar 9/22/2006 8:50:00 PM