Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: When the levees broke on HBO

The main point of this story in case you didn't notice who directed it ( Spike Lee) was to focus on all the black people that seemed to have been left out in the cold. I for one am sick and tired of Black people always playing the race card when they don't get what they want. Go out and work for it better yourself, y'all waiting and expecting a hand out because of your color and when it doesn't come y'all crying racism. Spike Lee (black man) focused on the people at the convention center and the dome did a long piece about how they were left there and no one came for days ?????? I am puzzled were they not safe ??? Mr. Lee why didn't you explain the fact that there were agencies there that morning after the storm passed but they were trying to save lives, thats what they were concerned about SAVING LIVES, people at the dome and convention center were not in water over their head. I will stop here do not want to bore everybody with long reading about the LOCAL government in La. which y'all should know who is solely to blame here.
This is CABL.com posting #175346. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTMk
Posted in reply to: Re: When the levees broke on HBO by 1putthood
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: When the levees broke on HBO IslandCableDog 9/10/2006 10:00:00 AM