Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: When the levees broke on HBO

Guess yall missed the part about the insurance campanies denying claims for those with flood ins. or hurricane ins. Big Opportunistic business trying to aquire land that would be in essence stealing.
What about the mega-levee's in Holland compared to the weinie ones in N.O.
I know the were bad folks down there but I'm assuming by now most are in Houston or elsewhere. How can a person with an empty
lot be called lazy for not cleaning it. How can those black women be called lazy when 2 of them are ancient and they don't know where their lot actually is, the house that sits on what they think is their lot lots like a bit much for them to overcome, where are they gonna throw the debris.
For those saying all the complainers are dem., I'd bet money most of the white folks are rep. The kind of reps. that vote on on social issues like queers, or abortion instead of their problems that really affect them.

I know the N.O. and La. goverments deserve just as much blame as the feds, but its a damn shame a major US city looks like this a year after the storm. Where have those billions of dollars gone?

This is CABL.com posting #175329. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTL3
Posted in reply to: Re: When the levees broke on HBO by oldschoolgal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: When the levees broke on HBO mt30ys 9/10/2006 8:55:00 AM