Create your free account now! Sign up

Moma said No,Bible Questions For Kong????

My Mother , God rest her soul told me never to speak about religion or polotics . .uck It. From all things discussed comes resolve. Let me start this by saying .uck a rag headed muslem and his so called god alla . This is the 20th century ,time to wake up and smell the coffee. To Kong ,here are three questions, to my knowledge not spoken of in the bible . Where are the cave man and the dionasaur???? Where are the outer space alieans???? Where are the Ghost of Mankind???? You can find bones in the Smithsonian from the Dinosaur and Cave man , but not in your bible. You can find hhygrolificks of alieans on the walls in Ancient Aztec ruins , I have seen two space ships myself, once in 1975 ,and again in 1982 , a friend Dr. Walter M Westbrook saw an ET ship fly next to his vechicle shortley after graduating vetinary school crossing New Mexico for 15 minutes. None to my knowledge in the Bible. Third , the only reference to ghost in the bible is the Holy Ghost , how about the ghost of mankind? I have seen two in my life , both scared the living hell out of me , I know an 80 yr old boat builder in Harkers Island that sees them all the time. Where are the Ghost in the Bible? Please answer these questions for me Kong. I never truly understood these things until a few years back when I gave my life to God and became born again , funny thing , christans loved me , all my friends that knew me thought I had lost my mind . I still believe in God and everthing in the Bible , all I'm saying here is there are a whole lot more things at play here, than referred to in any book . One thing sure as hell the United States Gov. don't want you to know they exist. For years I spoke not of these things , as I worried of repriasals, truthfully now I don't give a damn . Richard buy you some new software, you recall years back in the final days of wet cement when the site crashed due to too many hits . If that was a snowball, this will be an avalange. There will be alot more readers than just cable people on this one. In closing let me make a reverence to the gov. and its non truth telling . There is an asteroid on collision course with earth, I dreamed of it, and wrote about it in wet cement ,less than two weeks later 60 minutes aired a special on it, now you hear nothing about. If it reaches this planet , it will just as last time knock the earth off its axsis once again flooding the world. The second ice age. Like they say history repeats itself . Nostradamus was a profit , people in his day and age thought he was crazy . He predicted many many things that have come true. How is it possible for one to see so far into the future. "DREAMS"
(usa) (spook) "WHITFIELD"(spook)(sunny)
I'd rather live my life believeing there is God and die to find out their isn't . Than to live my life as if their wasn't God and die to find out there is ! WHITFIELD
This is CABL.com posting #174131. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTsJ
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Moma said No,Bible Questions For Kong???? warrenrf 8/18/2006 4:41:00 PM
Re: Moma said No,Bible Questions For Kong???? 1putthood 8/18/2006 1:43:00 AM
Re: Moma said No,Bible Questions For Kong???? jennyf 8/17/2006 11:47:00 PM
Re: Moma said No,Bible Questions For Kong???? deleted 8/17/2006 1:23:00 PM