Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Moma said No,Bible Questions For Kong????

I sometimes wonder why most of the worlds religions come to similar conclusions about how to treat your fellow man, what love is and how does it originate, how to live your life. Very few of us, myself included live up to these ideals. I'm a Christian, but don't pretend to know what god(or allah/jehovah/yahwe/shiva/etc) has told the billions of followers of the other religions. In the end its not for us humans to decide who gets the 72 Virginians(pun intended)or utopia.
I truly believe the spiritual world does influence each of our lives, if we are aware of it we can influence the direction of our lives by our actions. IMHO the more you live you life like Jesus the more blessed you will be. None of us will even come close. However,this is a big point Christians are not any better than hindus,bhuddists,muslims or atheists for that matter. Each idividual imho controls his earthly life. If I'm correct in assuming Jesus has paid for my sins, halleluyah. I'm guessing there are other ways to heaven. Who's right, who's wrong,
we won't know til that fateful day.

This is CABL.com posting #174160. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mTtc
Posted in reply to: Moma said No,Bible Questions For Kong???? by deleted
There are 2 replies to this message
Blank deleted 8/18/2006 2:37:00 AM
Re: Moma said No,Bible Questions For Kong???? cablenut2 8/18/2006 2:35:00 AM