Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hey Trey.....another GREAT example

The only reason why I call it con-game is because you guys dont call it both ways.

nothing could be further from the truth.
i believe we have a sh8 load of bad installers out there as well as in the cable inustry.
and you know thatr bad techs if in a union are gonna be hard to cut. plain and simple.
if they are contractor or employee they pay the price like everyone else does.cut the mustard or be cut yourself.
it's about doing your job and doing it right the first time.
i see alot of cry babies running at the mouth complaining about what they had previously agreed to do,instead of just doing their job. and when they get cut, whats the first thing that pops out of their mouth? unfair treatment.
no one put a gun to any ones head and said take the deal or else.
if you don't like it, walk. theres nothing that says you have to stay.
the thing that pisses me off is that you and uboat and a few others here seem to overlook the fact there is an over abundance of slackers in the industry.
this is how i see it every day.
and truth be known everyone jumped in because the money looked so good and there realy wasn't much to installing sats. but, when they find out it realy is work then look out thats too unfair.
you look at the prices since primestar days, when the buy out happened the market started flooding with techs for the change over money. DTV Pegasus and Dish all sh8 their pants over the bad installs that took place. how many customers cancelled out due to bad installs? or getting ripped off by fly by night install companies?

This is CABL.com posting #172573. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mS3B
Posted in reply to: Re: Hey Trey.....another GREAT example by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hey Trey.....another GREAT example Trey9007 7/24/2006 2:48:00 AM