Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hey Trey.....another GREAT example

Theres nothig wrong about posting the things you and Warren are posting. The issue is that when you guys post negative things you guys claim it to be a reflection of all unions, and all union members. And yes, you guys use the word "ALL".

When I post the fluff pieces, its in an effort to see if you guys logic works both ways, and it usually doesnt. You find a piece about something negative, and you make accusations that it reflects on ALL union people. I find something good, and I watch you guys ignore it. If the bad is a reflection of all members, why cant the good be a reflection also. Bigtima said it best. Saying that all union workers bad is just as ignorant as them saying that contractors do shody work because we rush through jobs in an effort to get more piece work done.

My problem is not what you post, it is the fact that your logic only works on unions, and only negative union news. Sumahit you have personally had bad experiences with installers on your HSP projects. If non-union installers were just perfect, why do you have the need for all that contract language and provisions to protect yourself from bad installers. Will you now say that all non-union installers suck. No, you wouldnt. You would tell me thats a stupid to way look at things, even though you for some reason have the need to make certain provisions in your contracts to protect yourself from bad installers. Although, its exactly what you do when talking about unions.

The only reason why I call it con-game is because you guys dont call it both ways.
This is CABL.com posting #172499. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mS2p
Posted in reply to: Re: Hey Trey.....another GREAT example by sumahit
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Hey Trey.....another GREAT example sumahit 7/24/2006 1:05:00 AM
Re: Hey Trey.....another GREAT example sumahit 7/24/2006 12:29:00 AM
Re: Hey Trey.....another GREAT example Gwester843 7/23/2006 9:29:00 AM