Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: contractor or employee: where's the line?

"I think the bottom line is... "the bottom line." If the pay is OK for the 12 installs and you want to keep getting a nice tight route with 12 good jobs a day then go along."

So, just continue to allow a company to violate your rights, and illegally avoid paying certain taxes. GEESH, what kind of advice is that. So I guess if the company you work for fires half the workforce and replaces them with illegals, we shoud just "go along". After all, its for the bottom line. What a joke. What about obeying the law?????!?!? For the life of me, I cant figure out where all this pride comes from if all everyone does is take it up the a**???

Is it really too much to ask of comapnies to just OBEY THE LAW?? Must your businesses rely on an illegal business model that violates workers rights and tax laws?? Is it such an unreasonable expectation to be able to find companies who operate on the level??

This is CABL.com posting #171968. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSTQ
Posted in reply to: Re: contractor or employee: where's the line? by joeatstellar
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: contractor or employee: where's the line? DTV Installs 7/16/2006 12:07:00 PM
Re: contractor or employee: where's the line? mt30ys 7/14/2006 9:37:00 AM
Re: contractor or employee: where's the line? joeatstellar 7/14/2006 12:23:00 AM