Create your free account now! Sign up

John Evander Couey - the child killer

I would like to state publicly that if the POS known as John Evander Couey, the one who killed Jessica Lunsford, the person that raped and then buried alive that little girl, gets off, isn't found guilty, then I will personally find him and kill him, no ifs, ands, or buts. There is no justice for what this complete POS did. A very slow torture is as close as you could come.

And should his lawyer attempt in any way shape or form to get this monster off the hook knowing he is guilty, then in my book he is equally responsible and the same will be true for him/her. I could only assume that any lawyer that attempts to get this POS off the hook wants to do so in order to put my little girl in jeopardy.

I realize there are all kinds of very liberal minded people that will say it's not his fault, that it must be because of a mental illness, and he just needs a little therapy, and the death penalty is wrong. Well I say **** Them!!!!! A swift trial and public execution is the only way to deal with that type of scum.

Steve Delnay
This is CABL.com posting #171784. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSQS
There are 6 replies to this message
Re: John Evander Couey - the child killer tom59 7/12/2006 1:24:00 PM
Re: John Evander Couey - the child killer deleted 7/11/2006 11:27:00 PM
Re: John Evander Couey - the child killer cablenut2 7/11/2006 10:14:00 PM
Re: John Evander Couey - the child killer voices 7/11/2006 7:21:00 PM
Re: John Evander Couey - the child killer ocffactor 7/11/2006 5:27:00 PM
Re: John Evander Couey - the child killer mcnutt192 7/11/2006 3:52:00 PM