Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: John Evander Couey - the child killer

This man confessed there should be no way he should get off if the lawers in charge of his defense find a way to get him off they should be disbared. If the leagle system allows this to happen then we have no leagle system.These types of preditor are in every neighborhood and are just waiting for an opertunity to commit their sick thoughts into action.Although your statement posted here could get you in trouble it is i AM SURE THE THOUGHTS OF MANY.I will not express my own thoughts on this POS. Having been involved in a sucess story in gulf breeze fl a number of years ago when a child was taken and then brought home safely these thoughts run deeply.My own daughters are now grown and safely into their own lives.If he should be released plese let him come to my neighborhood.The sheriff says they have more than enough evidence to convict with out the confession i hope he is right because if he isnt he and his staff should resign and be held accountable for their stuoid mistakes.My heart goes out to Mark lunsford and his family and i hope this POS gets what he deserves.
This is CABL.com posting #171871. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSSh
Posted in reply to: John Evander Couey - the child killer by sdelnay
There are 0 replies to this message