Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Something to consider

Nice try Trey.....You on another board, trumpeted as a good thing a Union using SALTS. Also on that board was posted directly from the Union, how they encouraged the SALT to lie about why they want a job at the company, and to steal any payroll information, any organizational information, and any other type of information that would be helpful in making an organizational effort.

Now regarding your trying to say that Union dues are voluntary.....to use one of your phrases....are you on dog food or is it dope.....If you live in a NON RIGHT TO WORK STATE....you have no VOLUNTARY CHOICE. You either join the Union or you lose your job. That certainly sounds voluntary to me....and to Websters Dictionary. Oh I know, You have decided how to define the word voluntary????? I notice also in the phrasing of the contract that if an employee does not work enough hours to pay their dues.....and I thought that Unions provided all the work a person wanted at HIGH pay rates.....the dues would be collected from the NEXT paycheck. LOLOLOLOLOLOL....yep this is a benevolent organization. GIVE US YOUR MONEY NOW OR NEXT WEEK BUT WE WILL GET IT......

Your description of VOLUNTARY is kind of like you file VOLUNTARY INCOME TAXES.......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....nice try little buddy. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
This is CABL.com posting #171365. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSJ7
Posted in reply to: Re: Something to consider by Trey9007
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Something to consider Unseensimpleman 7/5/2006 10:42:00 PM
Re: Something to consider Trey9007 7/5/2006 10:06:00 PM
Re: Something to consider Trey9007 7/5/2006 9:34:00 PM