Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Something to consider

"matter of fact I will bet you the FIRST thing negotiated by Unions is making sure any business has compulsary and automatic deductions of their dues. "

Showing ignorance now Warren. This is your quote. You used therm automatic deductions negotiated in a contract. The only things negotiated in a contract regarding to dues is a form a voluntary check off. Otherwise, a worker is responsible for paying dues on their own. Now it sounds like youre changing it up a bit.

As far as my views on salts, I have stated that I have no problem with salting as long as it is not done with the intention of disrupting ones business. Your definition of a salt is one of many. Salting is done several ways. Secretly or openly. Sometimes people secretly salt to gather in-criminating evidence against a company. Sometimes people openly salt by going in for a job and making it known verbally or in writing you are a union supporter. This is done in an effort to exploit an employer as being discriminatory against job candidates that are union supporters, which is not legal. However, salting is purely legal.
This is CABL.com posting #171382. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSKo
Posted in reply to: Re: Something to consider by warrenrf
There are 0 replies to this message