Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How do they live with abortion?

You are taking what I said completely out of context. In addition, you are comparing apples and oranges. I am not suggesting life is disposable, nor am I saying that a preganacy is a parasite. I am simply stating that at the initial point of development (prior to the heartbeat and prior to the devleopment of any organs) the fetus is best described as an embryo. During invitrofertilization, they create many embryos. Those remaining after achieving conception are either frozen (at the request of the couple) or disposed of. Tell me how that differs. That is not saying life is disposable. At some point, there is room for decision making. Not to say that the window is open very long, nor should it be. However, as I have stated before, nobody is asking anyone to agree with them. I merely said that until you have walked a mile in someone else's shoes, you should not judge and maybe be a little more open-minded. Oh and yes you will hear that argument about surviving outside the womb by many pro choice people. That is because in many states, in order to charge someone of homicide of an unborn fetus, that is the test that is used. Right or wrong, we have to draw the line somewhere.
This is CABL.com posting #171156. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSGK
Posted in reply to: Re: How do they live with abortion? by sdelnay
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: How do they live with abortion? subterracommtech 7/3/2006 1:03:00 AM