Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How do they live with abortion?

".... can it survive outside the womb. If it could then I say anyone who does it then is wrong....."

Not to come down on anyone, because people do have different opinions, but a full term newborn cannot survive outside of the womb either, without the care of others. The baby receives care both inside the womb (subconsciously) and outside the womb (consciously from the caregiver) in order to survive. It is obviously a different state in the babies life, once it is born, yet it still MUST have care for a long time in order to survive on its own. I personally find the argument (which you hear very often from the pro-choice side) that "it's OK to have an abortion because it can't yet survive on its own" very flawed.

It is obvious to me that some people do look at an unborn baby as nothing more than an unwanted parasite, much like a mosquito that would land on your arm, to be terminated at the will of the host. I will never share their view.

Different opinions are a valuable commodity of this nation (USA). But on this topic, there is a huge rift between the two sides.
This is CABL.com posting #171136. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSGq
Posted in reply to: Re: How do they live with abortion? by energyworker
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: How do they live with abortion? fusion42 7/7/2006 3:10:00 PM
Re: How do they live with abortion? energyworker 7/2/2006 11:37:00 PM