Create your free account now! Sign up

How do they live with abortion?

In another post BigDuck touched on something that prompted me to comment.

How do all those that are so adamantly for abortion live with themselves. I think about that a lot, especially when I see my beautiful 4 year old daughter, and think back to her mothers many "friends" that urged her to get an abortion, apparently because we were in our 40's. Not that she thought about doing that, but I can't conceive what thought process some people have to think that an unborn infant is so worthless that you should throw it away, like yesterdays garbage, just because they feel it is "inconvenient". Yet, I notice many of those very same people that feel an unborn infant is nothing, are so adamant about the rights of some scum bag terrorist in Abu Ghraib prison, or some heinous convicted killer. Someone that wants to slit your daughters throat, rape your children, kill as many innocent people as they can, that type of person that has proved themselves to be total scum, they are so concerned about their rights, and even want to set them free in some cases. Many of the same people that are for abortion (oh I'm sorry....pro choice), are against the death penalty. To me, all morals aside, that completely defies logic! But an innocent child, whose very life is completely dependent upon the mother in who's womb the baby resides, a child that has never done wrong to anyone. They want to destroy it! It baffles my mind.
This is CABL.com posting #170911. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSCN
There are 9 replies to this message
Re: How do they live with abortion? cablenut2 6/29/2006 8:02:00 PM
Re: How do they live with abortion? cablenut2 6/29/2006 7:35:00 PM
Re: How do they live with abortion? spdwg 6/29/2006 12:43:00 PM
Re: How do they live with abortion? dustyboots 6/29/2006 10:37:00 AM
Re: How do they live with abortion? mt30ys 6/29/2006 9:20:00 AM
Re: How do they live with abortion? cablenut2 6/28/2006 9:26:00 PM
Re: How do they live with abortion? fusion42 6/28/2006 9:11:00 PM
Re: How do they live with abortion? Maveron 6/28/2006 8:30:00 PM
Re: How do they live with abortion? (67) 6/28/2006 7:49:00 PM