Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How do they live with abortion?

Your probobally going to be sorry you brought this up. You just got me started so hang in there while I rant.

I agree with you 100%. It goes even deeper. I have known people to use abortion as "birth control". People don't realise that there are girls/women that have had 8-10 abortions. It's sick.

I have serious issues with the band wagon on using aborted babies and Embrynoic Stem Cell for research. GRRRR Why isnt ANYONE telling the truth?? The FACT is that the umbilical cord stem cells and the placenta give out MORE than the embrio.

The only reason that they are not telling anyone is that they would no longer need aborted babies and that would mean one more reason to out law abortion.

Just think... How many babies are born every day? Ok now Im sure most of you have seen the length of an umbilical cord or the size of the placenta. The placenta can fill the bottom of a large frying pan about 2 inches deep. Now imagine the size of a aborted baby? Can't even compare can they? By not letting people know this they are able to convince most people to side with pro abortion in hopes of a cure for a loved one.

I hear people say all the time "whats wrong with using an aborted baby?" Well let me tell you.....Embryonic stem cells involve destroying the embryos "left over" from IVF. They are at the tiniest stage of human development. Since many people don't have a moral bone in their body and don't believe in valuing all human life, born and unborn, they think they can destroy the embryos that "Will be flushed away anyway" to cure diseases. Its UNETHICAL because these are HUMAN embryos. Adult stem cells - which are what are found in the umbilical cord, are more ethical because they don't involve the destroying of a tiny newly created human embryo.

This is CABL.com posting #170918. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSCU
Posted in reply to: How do they live with abortion? by sdelnay
There are 0 replies to this message