Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How do they live with abortion?

Patty hearst was a murderer and a bank robber and look at her up bringing????????????

Or what about John Wayne Gacy

if you don't know who they are. the Internet is a good learning device..

i never wanted kids and have one and I took my responsibility and raise him the best I could and now he is a Lt. US Navy, The Mother went to prison when he was about 7 years old and I think I did a hell of a job, It was time to grow up and do the right thing
And I think that he changed my life as I did his.
and I hope that others that have children think? now we did this and if your going to bail. I have to get my sh*t together because I had a CHILD and I know it's hard and I know that help is your best friend, But there are people that CAN'T have Children and would love to have a baby or even a Child
And in my heart i know that some people don't want to go through the pregnacy and the effects and Thank you Wife of a cableguy, THE MORNING AFTER sounds like a hell of a pill and maybe that is the answer, My beliefs wont ever change and I will do what ever I can to stop abortiions, And stem cell is another hot topic and I think there looking in the wrong direction.

Sorry that I have a heated debate, But this is a thorn with a lot of people and to the teenagers a way out,
and like everyone else I love sex too. But I protect myself so this does not happen again, even with girlfriends or the wife, And that's NOT going to happen again either, Well maybe

DG
This is CABL.com posting #170979. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSDT
Posted in reply to: How do they live with abortion? by sdelnay
There are 0 replies to this message