Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Union?

South you really clam up when its time to talk about "HSP facts". Why is that? You never answer any questions about the criminal actions of the HSPs. Can you at least tell us why HSPs chargeback their employees when this practice is against the law.

Dude, this is just a chat, not a court room. Relax. We are all proffesionals. This board is here for us to share information. So why not share with why HSPs break the law EVERY payday, but you dont consider them criminals. C'mon man, give us something. Earn some "Bar" cred (wink).... Surely Herb doesnt mind you telling the truth, especially when it comes to the employees, which you all swear you respect and want to protect.

You deem unions corrupt because 1 or 2% of their members have done wrong. Fine. I think its safe to say that over 60%, if not 100%, of HSP employees have been illegaly chargedbacked, and not been compensated for OT. These are crimes and add up to alot of $$$, and even more if they can get classified as RICO violations. If so the amount is tripled. How can HSPs expect to be considered a protector of their employees when they are commiting crimes againt their employees every payday? Can you at least anser that question.

We've done the www.unionfacts.com. Now how about some HSP facts.
Are you up to it? Or do you need permission from Herb. I hope he lets you talk. I would really like to know the answer to these questions. Im thinking if he care about his techs as he claims, he'll sign your permission slip.

This is CABL.com posting #169973. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mSnF
Posted in reply to: Re: Union? by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Union? SatSouth 6/12/2006 11:52:00 AM