Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Union?

Well SatSouth thats your opinion, then again maybe its not who knows anymore. But its certainly an opinion I would expect from one of Herbs hinchmen. Im sort of disappointed to learn Im speaking to someone who may not be speaking his mind, but the mind of Herb. To be honest, I really cant take you serious anymore becase I have now learned you cant speak your mind.

Yes unions have baggage. Good and bad. People in your position would like to see workers look for the "perfect" solution for their work place issues. You guys like to see this because you know it doesnt exist. You would rather have workers looking for something that doesnt exist because while they are looking they stay unprotected and can continue to be abused.

You say you dont think unions are the answer for workers, well there about 50 million workers who dont share that thought. Polls show that 50 million american workers would like to join a union, but dont due to fear of the response from their employer. Sounds like they work for people who have gone to the HERB SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT. This is an issue that will be addressed in the Employee Free Choice Act and is expected to revitalize the labor movement by holding employers like yours to flame who like to intimidate their workers from excercising their rights.

This is CABL.com posting #169581. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mShl
Posted in reply to: Re: Union? by SatSouth
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Union? SatSouth 6/5/2006 1:03:00 PM