Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: newbie seeking honest advice

Yes, I was a hack with only 1 service call on me, and that was from the guy who's roof I fell off of, not because I left without finishing, it was because I didn't have enough diplexers for the off air, which I didn't have enough of because I took over someone else route after I was done with mine and the inventory was closed, and the next day I was too sore to work.

But isn't it so easy to call everyone a lazy hack, when in reality anyone that complains about lazy hacks are one themselves for not even trying to find another word to call everything that threatens their god like image of their beloved career.

I love how that is your only excuse of reasoning for why this industry is going under, "hacks", you must be retarded if you can't see DTV gauging the techs from the top, but I know you know, and I know why you defend the market, so you can make your cash, go ahead, i know now that some people like xxibsxx deserve it, and am just starting to realize that people like the pain, I think it is pretty sadistic, but whatever gets you off...

xxibsxx, you deserve what you get man, I tried telling you how it is, but if you want to be a chump about it in a PM, so be it.
Have fun with your new career.

I'm still going to warn the new people inquiring about this business, and that is my main goal now, to all you old school techs that think this job is the greatest, I am done trying to help you.

Feel good now you can ruin your lives without me yelling at you about it.

This is CABL.com posting #168612. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mR1I
Posted in reply to: Re: newbie seeking honest advice by prewired
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: newbie seeking honest advice prewired 5/22/2006 8:32:00 PM