Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cable has launched a PR campaign

The point is it is nearly impossible to get hired on in house telco. They sub out the great majority of line work with the in-house crew being merely a token group of fat overpayed lazy spoiled rotten babies whos great uncle is the district manager or some such tie. I do personally know a few in-house telco guys who do bust their butts but thats just their personal work ethics,most are artists at making one job last half a day. I have worked many telco companys and they all work pretty much the same. As far as pay goes I make about $6 an hour more than what they want to start me at as an in-house telco splicer (copper) and slash I/R man. I know my case seems to differ from many on here and for that I'm grateful but its been a looonnng hard road getting where I'am now. Some seem to forget that technology is changing rapidly and rebuild after rebuild has taxed many systems budjits with programming & pole rentals going up and stiff competion raising rates isnt always an option. Its a cutthroat world pup and the big dog always eats first, always has and always will , what matters is where you stand in the food chain. Put your 20yrs in through thick and thin and you'll probably be getting payed.
This is CABL.com posting #168501. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRZV
Posted in reply to: Re: Cable has launched a PR campaign by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Cable has launched a PR campaign Trey9007 5/21/2006 11:43:00 AM