Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cable has launched a PR campaign

i didn't bother finishing what you posted because i picked up some retail jobs after my route (made 208 in 4 hours and could have done it a lot sooner if the tv's had been there or made 100 in 45 minutes if i hadn't waited for the tv's........cost my about 3 dollars in cable and fittings.........i make good money for what i do.....yes it's hot in attics in tx and yes customers both rich and poor, educated and ignorant treat me like ****, but the ones that know what they want ........and want it to work call me back time and again.............i'm not hurting.....new contracts hurt till they pay........old contracts hurt when they don't pay.........but i have a house, great kids, a loving wife............and we never NEED more than we have and we usually get what we WANT. too many people have heard what can be made in this business and don't have the heart to make that. if it were easy, everyone would do it.......i just want to say that anyone that can stop whining long enough to say that you can make what you are worth in this trade/industry i have respect for.........whether you are in an attic or an office right now................i take pride in the fact that i work my ass off and that i make more than most folks out there.......i'm always trying to do it better and faster and only the a$$holes i do work for don't appreciate that. do more better work and you will make more better money
This is CABL.com posting #168472. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRZs
Posted in reply to: Re: Cable has launched a PR campaign by OPIES HERE
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Cable has launched a PR campaign Trey9007 5/20/2006 9:57:00 AM